To celebrate the return of the world’s most famous wimpy kid, we are giving you and your family the chance to enjoy some quality family time during a luxury three-night forest break, thanks to Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul!
With a choice of nine stunning forest locations available nationwide, you’ll be perfectly placed to unplug from technology and enjoy three days of family fun. Head out to explore forest trails, cycle along winding pathways and enjoy countless activities that will keep kids of all ages entertained on this epic unplugged weekend, courtesy of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul!
Prize package for 2 adults and 2 under-12s includes:
- Return train travel to woodland holiday site, available in nine locations nationwide
- Return station taxi transfers to woodland holiday site
- 3 nights’ luxury family cabin accommodation
- Winner management
© 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Click here for full Ts & Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The competition is open to UK residents only, excluding households of employees of Harry Ramsden’s (UK), © 2017 Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- To take part in the Competition, visit www.harryramsdens.co.uk/wimpy-kid/
- The Promotion closes at 11:59pm on 05/11/2017.
- The main prize package includes: Return train travel to woodland holiday site, available in nine locations nationwide. Return station taxi transfers to woodland holiday site. 3 nights’ luxury family cabin accommodation (Ardgartan Argyll, Blackwood Forest, Cropton, Deerpark, Forest of Dean, Keldy, Sherwood Forest, Strathyre or Thorpe Fores).t
- The runner up prizes for x10 runners up will include x1 merch bag per runner up; each featuring DVD of the new film and a copy of the book.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter (via email/telephone/in writing) within 28 days of the promotional closing date. If the Promoter does not receive a response within 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter shall select the next winner at random.
- The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; No cash alternative is available; the prize and any of its elements are subject to availability.
- Late and/or incomplete entries, will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies of third parties.
- ; prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2017– 2nd January 2018(Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday.
- The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning and travel must be booked and completely within that time frame, winners must contact the prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure. Stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel.
- Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure.
- all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
- At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over, where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
- the prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; winners will be provided with a choice of the cabin locations, available at nine locations nationwide – Ardgartan Argyll, Blackwood Forest, Cropton, Deerpark, Forest of Dean, Keldy, Sherwood Forest, Strathyre or Thorpe Forest.
- Entrants who do not comply with the rules above or who attempt to interfere with this prize draw in any way shall be disqualified. No substitutions or cash redemptions available.
- By entering this competition, winners agree to their names being published on digital and social media communications for promotional purposes.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotor and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether of into arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- Delivery is available to mainland UK addresses only, items may arrive in separate deliveries and may need to be signed for, and the winner is responsible for ensuring all items on the delivery notes are checked on receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time.
- Entry into the promotion constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out above.
- Only one entry per person, additional entries will not be accepted.
- Details were accurate at the time of print.
- Promoter: Harry Ramsden, Chancery House. 53-64 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1QS