The term ‘”Harry Ramsden” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Quality House, Quality Court, London WC2A 1HP. Our company registration number is 05597459. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Wifi Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
You must read and accept the Terms and Conditions before you access and use the Wi-Fi service. By accessing and using the Wi-Fi you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do access and/or use the Wi-FI.
If you are aged under 18, before you access and use the Wi-Fi, please ensure that you have your parent/guardian’s consent and ensure that they and you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions
“Information” means all material delivered by Harry Ramsden through the Wi-Fi
“User” means you, the Wi-Fi end-user
“Terms and Conditions” means this Wi-Fi agreement.
The WIFI is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Harry Ramsden makes no warranties or representations whether express or implied in relation to the Information, including implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
The User agrees that, except for death and personal injury arising from the negligence of Harry Ramsden, Harry Ramsden whatsoever arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including damage for loss of business, loss of profits or revenue, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of the use of Wi-Fi, loss of goods, loss of contracts, loss or corruption or information or data or any other pecuniary loss (even where Harry Ramsden has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
Third Party Information
The User further acknowledges that some of the Information, for example software, is supplied to Harry Ramsden (directly and indirectly).
The Wi-Fi is a wireless data service using radio frequency to access the Internet. Harry Ramsden offers the Wi-Fi for activities such as the active use of e-mail, instant messaging and browsing the Internet. These services may require you to have accounts with third party service providers.
Although Harry Ramsden will endeavour to provide a high standard of Wi-Fi service at all times, due to the nature of the services the User acknowledges:
1. That it is technically impossible to provide Wi-Fi entirely free of faults and that Harry Ramsden does not undertake to do so;
2. That faults may lead to temporary unavailability of the Wi-Fi; and
3. That the operation of the Wi-Fi may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside Harry Ramsden control, including transmission, telecommunications links between Harry Ramsden and Users, between different parts of Harry Ramsden and between Harry Ramsden and other systems and networks.
Use of the Wi-Fi
The User undertakes:
1. Not to use the Wi-Fi for any unlawful purpose;
2. Not to make any use of the Wi-Fi such that the whole or part of the Wi-Fi is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the effectiveness or functionality of the Wi-Fi is in any way impaired;
3. Not to use the Wi-Fi for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
4. Not to use the Wi-Fi in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of the rights of any person, firm or company (including rights of copyright or confidentiality);
5. That it shall not use the Wi-Fi to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without the prior written consent of Harry Ramsden unless such transmission has been specifically requested by another User of the Wi-Fi
6. That in the event that it has any right, claim or action against any other User arising out of the use of the Wi-Fi then it shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to, Harry Ramsden and
7. That Harry Ramsden may block access to certain websites by you on the Wi-Fi, including for example certain high bandwidth websites, in order to share bandwidth more amongst its User group.
The User will indemnify and defend Harry Ramsden against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any Use of the Wi-Fi by the User. The User acknowledges that Harry Ramsden has no control over the nature or content of information or programs transmitted or received by the User using the Wi-Fi and that Harry Ramsden does not examine in any way the use to which the User puts the Wi-Fi. The User agrees to fully indemnify Harry Ramsden against any claims or legal proceedings arising in connection with User’s use of the Wi-Fi which are brought or threatened against Harry Ramsden by any other person.
Suspension and Termination
Harry Ramsden shall have the right to immediately terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or suspend the Wi-Fi if the User commits a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Harry Ramsden cannot guarantee the security or privacy of the Wi-Fi and any information or communication to or from the Wi-Fi by the User.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Harry Ramsden reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by placing a note of such change in this file. The User’s continued use of the Wi-Fi following notice of such change shall be deemed to be the User’s acceptance of any such change. It is the User’s responsibility to check this file regularly to determine whether these Terms and Conditions have been changed. If the User does not agree to any change to these Terms and Conditions then the User must immediately stop using the Wi-Fi.
Choice of Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties hereby irrecoverably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please take care of your wireless device. Harry Ramsden accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.
Any notices Harry Ramsden sends to you will be sent to the most recent e-mail address or postal address provided to Harry Ramsden by you.
These Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and Harry Ramsden. Unless you are aged under 18 and are using the Wi-Fi with the consent of your parents/guardian, neither you nor Harry Ramsden intend that these Terms and Conditions will be enforceable by anyone except you and Harry Ramsden whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
Fair Usage Policy
So that we can offer all users of our Wi-Fi system a reliable, smooth service, we have in place a Fair Usage Policy. We reserve the right to restrict a user’s connection speed, or terminate their session, if the level of use is deemed by us as excessive and therefore to detrimental to other users. While the vast majority of users will use far less, we determine that any usage of the service above 40Mb per hour is classed as excessive and subject to restriction or termination of session.